The seminar will last about 2 hours and each participant will be able to receive a free copy of their tri-merge credit report. The seminar will cover all of the basics of buying a new home in Delaware. The seminar will cover Delaware FHA loans, Delaware VA loans, Delaware USDA Rural Housing Loans, First Time Home Buyer Loan Programs and the Delaware FHA 203k Rehab loans.
Each participant will receive a Free Credit Scoring Handbook, Free Home buying Handbook, and an opportunity to meet with a certified mortgage planner to be pre-approved to buy a home at the seminar.
Some topics covered in the free first-time home buyer seminar:
- Valuable Tips on How to Improve Your Credit Score
- How to Establish Credit if You have None
- How to Budget to Afford a New Home
- How to Calculate How Much Your Qualify for
- How to Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
- Learn what Mortgage Programs are available for First Time Home Buyers
- Learn what programs are available to help with down payment and closing costs
- Learn what your Lender should be doing for you
- Learn what your Real Estate Attorney should be doing for you
- Learn what your Real Estate Agent should be doing for you
- Learn what your Home Inspector should be doing for you
- How to find the right Realtor to help you find your new home
- How to shop for your new home
- How to make the offer and negotiate the best price and terms and much more!!!